Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Cabbage and Chicken Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 400 g chicken breasts, skinless, diced (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- 20 g olive oil
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 40 g onions, quartered
- 250 g red cabbage, core removed, cut in pieces
- 120 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 1 round lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 pear, cored, sliced lengthways (1 cm)
- 150 g Brie, cut in pieces
- 100 g walnut halves
- per 1 portion
- 2243 kJ / 536 kcal
- 41.8 g
- 10.5 g
- 36.4 g
Chicken Curry with Spinach
Sweet Potato and Courgette Soup
Roasted Marinated Chicken Thighs with Carrot Swede Mash
Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Spelt Salad
Devilled Chicken with Coleslaw
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Squash and Broccoli Salad
Prawn and Cucumber Salad
Chicken and Spelt Salad