Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red bean chicken and sweet potato stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 150 g onions, cut in pieces
- 100 g peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g sweet potatoes, cut in cubes (3 cm)
heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or 1 cube chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 150 g water
- 650 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 240 g kidney beans, canned, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2633 kJ / 628 kcal
- 55 g
- 42 g
- 23 g
- 13.3 g
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Moroccan Chicken and Couscous
Sweet Potato Curry
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Pasta in tomato sauce with chorizo
Lentil Curry Stew with Chicken
Pork with Spinach Lentils
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Mexican Turkey Chilli
Tomato basil chicken stew
Pollock with Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and Citrus Sauce