Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 150 g onions, cut in pieces
- 100 g dry-roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g sweet potatoes, cut in cubes (3 cm)
heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 150 g water
- 650 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2633 kJ / 628 kcal
- 55 g
- 42 g
- 23 g
- 13.3 g
Chicken Curry with Spinach
Moroccan Chicken and Couscous
Chicken with Carrot & Red Pepper Rice and Creamy Mustard Sauce
Chicken chorizo and chickpea stew
Chicken and Barley Stew
Speedy Bean and Chorizo Chilli
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Tzatziki
Red bean chicken and sweet potato stew
Lamb and Green Bean Casserole
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Chicken and Chickpea Tagine