Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 120 g leeks, sliced (1 cm)
- 200 g carrots, sliced (1 cm)
- 600 g butternut squash, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g white wine
- 1 - 1 ½ Tbsp smoked paprika, to taste
- 300 g turkey mince, broken in pieces
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g plain flour
- 70 g oat flakes
- per 1 portion
- 1580 kJ / 378 kcal
- 20.4 g
- 34.8 g
- 17.5 g
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Healthy Greek Turkey Burgers
Leftover Turkey and Veg Bake
Sausage Meatballs with Butternut Squash & Potatoes
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Mexican Turkey Chilli
Chicken and Chickpea Tagine
Tuna, Courgette and Red Pepper Lasagne