Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 21 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 oz desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- 3 ½ oz wheat germ
- 2 oz sunflower seeds, shelled
- 2 ½ oz sesame seeds
- 1 oz pumpkin seeds, shelled
- 7 oz mixed nuts (e.g. hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds, peanuts) (see Tip)
- 2 ½ oz flaxseeds
- 9 oz raisins
- 6 ½ oz spelt flakes
- 7 oz dried apricots, pitted
- 3 ½ oz honey
- 7 ½ oz coconut oil
- 2 oz whole milk
- 3 ½ oz barley malt syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 697 kJ / 167 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 16 g
- 9.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Plain Yogurt in Varoma
Almond Butter and Jam Overnight Oats
Peanut Butter Waffles with Jammy Maple Syrup