Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeño chilies, de-seeded, to taste (see Tip)
oz olive oil
or 1 oz avocado oil
- ½ oz red wine vinegar
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ oz honey, to taste
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning, homemade or packaged
- ⅛ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 7 oz green cabbage, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 5 oz apple, quartered
- 4 oz red cabbage, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 4 oz carrot, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 2 oz pecans (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 674 kJ / 161 kcal
- 2 g
- 14 g
- 12 g
- 4 g