Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (approx.16 oz), drained
- 3 ice cubes
- 6 oz carrots, in pieces (½ in.)
- 3 oz apple, honey crisp (approx. ½ apple), peeled and cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 oz olive oil
- 3 tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp turmeric powder, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- sliced raw vegetables, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 356 kJ / 85 kcal
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 5 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Seedy Almond Low Carb Bread