Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips (0.5 x 5 cm)
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into strips (0.5 x 5 cm)
- 2 carrots, cut into strips (0.5 x 5 cm)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to season
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (liquid state)
- 80 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 100 g quinoa
- 120 g brown basmati rice
- 80 g wild rice
- 1000 g filtered water
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 3 whole cloves
- 6 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime, juiced, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2697.3 kJ / 642.2 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 71.1 g
- 28 g
- 20.2 g
Zucchini, lentil and coconut stew
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Potato and green pea curry
Hearty lentil chilli
Sweet potato lasagne
Chickpea shawarma salad bowl
Sabji (vegetable) curry
Pea and garden mint fritters
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing