Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick Lamb Dhansak
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g fresh mint leaves
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 500 g lamb meat, lean, diced (2-3 cm)
- 2 Tbsp garam masala
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g vegetable oil, plus 2 Tbsp for frying
- 200 g butternut squash, peeled, diced (2-3 cm)
- 150 g red split lentils, rinsed
- 20 g rogan josh curry paste (or other Indian curry paste)
- 15 g tamarind paste
- 25 g caster sugar
- 500 g water, hot
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 30 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 2096 kJ / 501 kcal
- 36.9 g
- 41.5 g
- 20.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Sausage and Bacon Casserole