Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweetcorn & Chorizo Chowder
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp white peppercorns
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces
- 50 g bacon, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch smoked paprika, plus extra for garnishing
- 30 g butter, diced
- 150 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 600 g fresh sweetcorn kernels
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 800 g water
- 250 g chorizo, thinly sliced at an angle
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- single cream, for serving
- celery leaves, for garnishing
- fresh chives, finely sliced, for garnishing
- per 1 portions
- 2142 kJ / 512 kcal
- 18 g
- 40 g
- 31 g
- 4 g
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
1h 10 min
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Double Pea and Chorizo Soup
Cream of Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
Sautéed Pork with Cider
Pork Meatballs with Celeriac and Apple
1h 10 min
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Parsnip Blinis with Stilton, Walnuts and Honey