Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sporki Makaruli (Dirty Macaroni)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g lard, diced
- 250 g onions, quartered
- 450 g braising steak, diced
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g red wine
- 50 g water, hot
- 25 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 300 g macaroni pasta, large or other tube-shaped pasta (e.g. penne, tortiglioni)
- per 4 portions
- 10266 kJ / 2442 kcal
- 151 g
- 243 g
- 83 g
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Garlic Tomato Beef with Potato and Carrot Mash
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad
Greek Style Pork Stew
Pasta with Pork and Beans
Baked Pappardelle - Pappardelle al forno
1h 55 min
Rice with Duck
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Gnocchi Carbonara with Peas
Beef Burger with Melting Cheese Centre