Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sporki Makaruli (Dirty Macaroni)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g lard, diced
- 250 g onions, quartered
- 450 g braising steak, diced
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g red wine
- 50 g water, hot
- 25 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 300 g macaroni pasta, large or other tube-shaped pasta (e.g. penne, tortiglioni)
- per 4 portions
- 10266 kJ / 2442 kcal
- 151 g
- 243 g
- 83 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Chicken and Chorizo Filo Pie
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Honey Mustard Baked Chicken and Garlic Cauliflower Purée
Sausage Meatballs with Butternut Squash & Potatoes
Grah i Varivah (Bean Soup)
Mediterranean Turkey Roulades
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Beef Chipotle Soup