Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g olive oil
- 80 g onions, quartered
- ½ Tbsp fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 - 2 tsp harissa paste, to taste
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 600 g mixed root vegetables, peeled, cut in pieces (3-4 cm) (e.g. carrots, parsnips, swede, sweet potatoes, see tip)
- 400 g water
- 240 g tinned haricot beans, drained, rinsed (1 x 400 g tin)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 774 kJ / 185 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 24.6 g
- 7.6 g
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Cape Malay Vegetable Curry
Iranian Vegetable Stew
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat