Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 180 g onions, quartered
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g red split lentils, rinsed and drained
- 350 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g aubergines, sliced 7-8 mm (approx. 1 large)
- 300 g courgettes, sliced 7-8 mm (approx. 2 medium)
- 100 g vegan cheese, grated (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 716 kJ / 171 kcal
- 9.79 g
- 13.85 g
- 8.54 g
- 5.5 g
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Iranian Vegetable Stew
Swiss Chard, Chickpea and Tamarind Stew
Warm Salad with Lentils, Cauliflower and Beans
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie