Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rice salad with warm mustard dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g brown rice
- 50 g wild rice
- 1000 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g chicken tenderloins
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 180 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 30 g Dijon mustard (gluten free)
- ½ lemon, juice only (approx. 20 g)
- 60 g rocket leaves
- 4 baby radishes, cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into "spaghetti" (see Tips)
- 1 zucchini, peeled and cut into "spaghetti" (see Tips)
- 50 g red capsicum, cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 3271.5 kJ / 778.8 kcal
- 20.7 g
- 68.1 g
- 46.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.1 g
- 6.4 g
- 221.9 mg
Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
Colourful quinoa salad
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Carrot, feta and mint salad
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Prosciutto and sun-dried tomato muffins
Pumpkin and pomegranate quinoa salad
Raw cauliflower tabouli
Pork san choy bau