Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- ¼ red onion (approx. 45 g)
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 312.7 kJ / 74.7 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 15.1 g
- 1.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.5 g
- 3.6 g
- 87 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Colourful quinoa salad
Brown rice salad
Peanut and soba noodle slaw
Crunchy carrot salad