Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed snapper, black beans and rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g fermented black beans (see Tips)
- 1000 g water, plus extra for soaking beans
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 eschalots
- 70 g piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 40 g peanut oil
- 20 g light soy sauce
- 40 g Shaoxing wine
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 350 g jasmine rice
- 8 snapper fillets, skin on (approx. 120 g each)
- 4 spring onions/shallots, white and light green part only, cut into batons (6 cm)
- per 1 portions
- 1125.9 kJ / 268 kcal
- 29 g
- 19.7 g
- 7.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.6 g
- 2.2 g
- 284.1 mg
Mark Labrooy's Chilli crab with coconut rice and sambal (TM6)
Chrysanthemum Tofu Soup
Turkey buffe and herby quinoa stuffing (MEATER+®)
Nasi lemak (coconut rice)
Vienna sausages with split pea soup
Steamed fish with green mash
Mixed mushroom pâté
Yoghurt soup cups
Steamed sea bass wrapped in banana leaves with green mango salad