Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed corn with chipotle mayonnaise and coriander salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g light olive oil
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- ½ lime, juice only
- 1 tsp flaked salt
- 50 g chipotle chillies in adobo sauce, cut into small pieces
- 20 g sour cream
- 80 g brown onion
- 80 g water
- ½ tsp chilli powder (optional)
- ½ lime, zest, peeled into strips (1 x 4 cm), no white pith and juiced
- 1 pinch raw sugar (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 20 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 700 g water
- 3 corn cobs, silks and husks removed and cobs cut into halves
- 100 g Pecorino cheese, grated, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2000.8 kJ / 476.3 kcal
- 9.6 g
- 12.6 g
- 42.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.8 g
- 5.4 g
- 578.4 mg
Silky sweet potato mash
Lime and chilli corn
Mashed potatoes for two
Steamed Chinese greens
Slow cooked Mexican beef
Brown Sugar Spice Rub