Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Chinese greens
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves, deseeded if preferred
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp tamari, gluten free (see Tip)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1000 g boiling water
- 250 g broccoli, broken into florets
- 150 g pak choy, cut into quarters lengthways
- 150 g sugar snap peas, cut into halves
- fried shallots, for garnishing
- fresh coriander leaves
- per 1 portion
- 587.8 kJ / 140 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 7.5 g
- 7.9 g
- 6.4 g
Silky sweet potato mash
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Korean pickled potato salad
Mashed potatoes for two
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Hoisin tofu with brown rice
Black bean spaghetti bolognese (gut health)
Steamed corn with chipotle mayonnaise and coriander salsa
Steamed asparagus with caper crumbs
Chinese greens with XO sauce
Steamed vegetables with kefir dressing (gut health)