Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 40 g lemon juice (approx.1 lemon)
- 200 g Danish feta
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 500 g water
- 300 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 250 g broccolini (1 bunch), trimmed
- 200 g asparagus (approx. 1-2 bunches), trimmed
- 1 - 2 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely diced, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 928 kJ / 221 kcal
- 10 g
- 2.6 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.4 g
- 4 g
- 380.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Silky sweet potato mash
Aussie potato salad
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Smashed roasted potatoes with rosemary salt
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)
Sautéed capsicum (200 g)