Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed asparagus with caper crumbs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g day old sourdough bread, torn into pieces
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, peeled into strips (1 x 4 cm)
- 1 tbsp salted capers, rinsed and drained
- 40 g raw almonds
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for garnishing
- 500 g water, plus extra for cooling
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 598.8 kJ / 142.5 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 5.9 g
- 11.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.7 g
- 2.3 g
- 62.7 mg
Green bean bundles, potatoes and thyme butter
Prawn salad with horseradish cream
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Ravioli with zucchini sauce
Leek and smoked salmon dip
Asparagus and broad bean salad
Smoked honey and dill salmon
Spinach salad with crunchy quinoa and green goddess dressing
Russian beetroot salad
Ruby kingfish with citrus yoghurt dressing
Tetsuya Wakuda's Marinated lobster tail with bread salad and avocado soup