Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g white chia seeds
- 60 g water
- 50 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 180 g gluten free flour, plus extra for dusting
- 130 g salted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 - 2 tsp filtered water
- 1 - 2 tbsp poppy seeds, for decorating (optional)
- 1 - 2 tsp sweet paprika, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 235.5 kJ / 56.1 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 3.9 g
- 3.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 0.4 g
- 46.8 mg
Mini cheese scones with savoury butter
Quick almond biscuits
Lemon cupcakes with citrus syrup
Chewy pistachio biscuits
Apricot macadamia biscuits
Carrot poppy seed muffins
Fruity pear mince tarts
Pull-apart sunshine bread
Roasted carrot dip