Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Macadamia and Parmesan biscuits
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 70 g roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 50 g butter, softened
- 100 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 264.7 kJ / 63 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 3.2 g
- 4.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.9 g
- 0.3 g
- 59.8 mg
Hot cross buns
Quick almond biscuits
Lemon olive oil salted macadamia biscuits
Apple, leek and sage sauce
Peking-style duck pancakes
Pork belly with noodles and chilli miso sauce (TM5)
Orange, hazelnut and coconut balls