Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free warm berry cobbler
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g frozen mixed berries (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 140 g raw sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and cut into thin slices (see Tips)
- 200 g fresh mixed berries (see Tips)
- 80 g white rice flour (see Tips)
- 60 g potato starch
- 20 g arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 40 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 60 g full cream milk
- 1 egg
- mascarpone cheese, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1319.8 kJ / 314.2 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 54.5 g
- 7.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 4.5 g
- 158.5 mg
Gluten free carrot and almond cake
Gluten free ANZAC biscuits
Chicken and port pâté
Gluten-free goodness pastry
Orange and almond cake
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Gluten free lemon tart
Orange and mango chia pudding
Lemon and lime polenta cakes
Gluten free hot cross buns
Carrot poppy seed muffins