Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Classic Swiss Fondue
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 oz Emmental cheese, remove rinds, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 21 oz Gruyère cheese, remove rinds, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.), divided
- 15 oz dry white wine, divided
- 1 oz corn starch (approx. 2 heaping tbsp)
- 1 oz Kirsch (see Tip)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- per 1 portion
- 2615 kJ / 625 kcal
- 39 g
- 10 g
- 41 g
- 0 g
Creamy Tomato Soup
French Onion Soup
American Style Blue Cheese Dressing
Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tarts
Twice Baked Cheese Soufflés