Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Saffron Risottos and Zucchini Mousse
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 19 oz water, divided, plus extra, cold, to soak gelatin
- 18 oz zucchini, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 5 gelatin sheets (approx. 2 g each)
- 9 oz mascarpone
- ½ tbsp lemon zest, grated
- ½ tbsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- 9 oz sliced bacon
- 1 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz shallots, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces, divided
- 11 oz risotto rice, e.g. Canaroli, Arborio, (14-15 min cooking time)
- 3 ½ oz white wine
- 32 oz water
- 1 stock cube, meat or vegetable
- 2 - 3 pinches saffron threads
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- unsalted butter, to grease
- per 1 portion
- 3161.3 kJ / 755.3 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 45.7 g
- 55.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 30.3 g
- 2.2 g
- 1509.2 mg
Artisan Bread (Betty)
Lemon Caper Aioli
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Maple Sweet Potato Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Seared Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée
Halibut with Apricot Chutney