Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
California Stuffed Artichokes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 globe artichokes
- 1 lemon, halved, peeled (reserve thin peel only, no pith)
- 35 oz water, plus extra to cover artichokes
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
oz raw cashews, unsalted
or 1 oz raw almonds, unsalted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 1 oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 5 oz olive oil
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 4 oz fresh sweet corn kernels
- 2 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, julienned, patted dry
- 5 oz quinoa
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- per 1 portion
- 1523 kJ / 364 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 25 g
- 5 g
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Spring Pea Green Soup
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels
Vegan "Crab" Cakes
One-Pot Barley and Vegetables
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad
Mixed Seafood with Tomato and Herb Sauce
Cod with Citrus Butter
Purple Cauliflower Soup