Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken skewers and rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water, plus extra for soaking skewers
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 70 g red onion
- ½ stalk fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into thin slices (optional)
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 pinches salt, to taste, plus extra to season
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste, plus extra to season
- 200 g basmati rice
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 tbsp light olive oil, for frying
- per 1 portions
- 563.4 kJ / 134.1 kcal
- 7.5 g
- 6 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.6 g
- 0.4 g
- 59.8 mg
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Chicken picadillo cups
DIY fruit dippers
Pull-apart sunshine bread
Vegetable pasta soup and pork roll with vegetables, puddings, muffins