Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free sausage rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (2.5 cm) and frozen
- 140 g potato starch
- 140 g gluten free cornflour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g brown rice flour (see Tips)
- 50 g millet flour (see Tips)
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp guar gum (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- 180 g chilled water
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g pork mince
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 50 g water
- 30 g tomato sauce (gluten free - see Tips), plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (gluten free)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (gluten free - see Tips), optional
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- sesame seeds, black or white, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 638.5 kJ / 152 kcal
- 5.4 g
- 6 g
- 10.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.6 g
- 0.3 g
- 150.5 mg
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Cheese and bacon cob loaf
Zucchini, ham and corn bites