Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 piece lemon peel (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra to serve
- 30 g eschalots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 700 g water
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches fresh ground black pepper
- 100 g pancetta, cut into pieces (approx. 1-2 cm)
- 50 g frozen green peas, thawed
- 20 g unsalted butter
- per 1 portions
- 2137 kJ / 508.8 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 65 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 4.5 g
- 1325.1 mg
Tuscan bean soup
Chicken and pesto risoni
Ricotta dumplings with napoli sauce
Risotto with lemon, thyme and feta
Pear and blue cheese risotto
Pearl barley risotto with asparagus
Yoghurt soup with chickpeas and garlic chilli oil