Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red mullet couscous with peppers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g red peppers, cut into large pieces
- 280 g yellow peppers, cut into large pieces
- 220 g green peppers, cut into large pieces
- 250 g liquid fish stock
- 30 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed (1 lemon)
- 300 g couscous
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 350 g water
- 600 g red mullet fillets (approx. 18-20 fillets) (see tip)
- 15 g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2439 kJ / 583 kcal
- 35 g
- 75 g
- 16 g
Crispy Aubergine on Creamy Kohlrabi
Duck, apricot and pine nut pastilla
Watermelon ice lollies
8h 15 min
Stuffed Tomatoes with Rice and Cashew & Basil Sauce
Beetroot soup with herb dumplings
1h 10 min
Duck, Apricot and Pine Nut Pastilla
Pistachio and Almond Gelatos
1h 15 min