Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g fresh clams, cleaned
or fresh mussels, cleaned
- 800 g water, plus extra for clams
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste, plus extra for clams
- 300 g raw prawns, unpeeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 150 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 70 g olive oil
- 150 g white wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch saffron
- 350 g short grain rice (e.g. paella rice) (see tip)
- 50 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- per 1 portion
- 1920 kJ / 459 kcal
- 25 g
- 53 g
- 15 g
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Seafood Stir-fry in Tomato Sauce
Feijoada (Bean and Meat Stew)
Roast Spiced Duck with Plums and Cauliflower Potato Purée
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce
Spring Vegetable Soup with Herb Cubes
Sea Vegetable Stew