Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g butter, diced then frozen for 30 minutes
- 180 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 40 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 3 tsp water
- 500 g water
- 3 pears (e.g. Conference or Comice) peeled, halved, cored (approx. 320 g)
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 120 g caster sugar
- 120 g butter, soft
- 2 medium eggs
- 120 g ground almonds
- 15 g plain flour
- 1 Tbsp apricot jam, melted
- per 1 portion
- 1800 kJ / 430 kcal
- 6.7 g
- 36.8 g
- 28.4 g
Rhubarb, Orange and Almond Cake
Plum and Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
Sticky Jamaican Ginger Cake
Nectarine Tart with Hazelnut Frangipane
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Plum and Almond Traybake
Mini Coffee Pecan Layer Cakes