Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prosciutto and Mushroom Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 400 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for flouring
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g button mushrooms, sliced (3 mm)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 200 g mozzarella, drained and sliced (4 mm)
- 100 g prosciutto, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 3581 kJ / 856 kcal
- 39.1 g
- 106.6 g
- 33.3 g
- 7.7 g
Allergen Friendly Tuna and Sun-dried Tomato Courgetti
Mushroom Carpaccio (TM5)
Blueberry and Mascarpone Cheesecake
Red Berry Cheesecakes in Jars
Garlic Turkey Stew
Banana Split Milkshake
Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers
Pistachio and Almond Gelatos
Spanish King's Cake- Miniroscón de Reyes
Celeriac Remoulade (TM5)
Soy Milk and Steamed Buns
Italian Crusted Lamb