Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cevapcici with Ajvar (Balkan sausage with Aubergine and Pepper Dip)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 red peppers, halved, deseeded
- 2 aubergines, halved
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 2 lemons, juice only (approx. 60 g)
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves, to taste
- 75 g onions, quartered
- 450 g beef mince, broken up
- 250 g pork mince, broken up
- 200 g lamb mince, broken up
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp frying oil
- 40 g sour cream, for serving (if desired)
- 600 g peppers, pickled, , for serving, if desired
- per 1 portion
- 2402 kJ / 575 kcal
- 47 g
- 13.2 g
- 30.8 g
Pasta salad with trout and vegetables
Panzerotti with Ricotta and Sausage - Panzerotti con ricotta e salsiccia
Iraqi cheese pies (cheese chureck)
Jalapeño, Lime and Coconut Cashews
Lentil and Pancetta Stew