Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable filled pastries (Lukhmi)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 80 g ghee, plus extra, melted, for brushing (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 50 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stalks only
- 100 g carrot, cut into quarters
- 100 g potato, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 fresh green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 10 - 20 fresh curry leaves
- 1 ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 682.5 kJ / 162.5 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 17.5 g
- 8.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.2 g
- 2.5 g
- 275.5 mg
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
Baingan ka bharta
Broccoli mustard pasties
Samosa with fresh tomato chutney
Everyday Indian curry paste
Zucchini tortillas with falafel