Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Christmas Gingerbread (Poland)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g unsalted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 200 g runny honey
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp gingerbread seasoning, to taste (see tip)
- 3 medium eggs
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200 g cherries in syrup, pitted
- 80 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), small pieces or callets
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 slice
- 1546 kJ / 369 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 51.8 g
- 16 g
- 0.9 g
Gluten-free Raspberry Cream Roulade
Individual Eton Mess Cheesecakes
Bloody Almond Finger Biscuits
Decadent Dark Chocolate Brownies
Chocolate Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
Orange Burst Biscuits
Cheesy Crust Pizza