Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g blanched hazelnuts
- 1200 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 500 g cauliflower florets (2 cm)
- 250 g dried fettuccine
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus ½ Tbsp for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 30 g nutritional yeast flakes
- 300 g almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 15 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1929 kJ / 460 kcal
- 17.5 g
- 55.2 g
- 17.5 g
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Vegan Cashew Sauté
Vegan Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
Vegan Macaroni and Cheese
Vegan Bean Burgers
Vegan Chickpea and Almond Sandwich Filling
Butternut mac and cheese
Asparagus and Pea Pasta
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and nuts