Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risoni salad with artichoke and feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1100 g water
- 400 g dried risoni pasta, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 130 g feta cheese
- 340 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 60 g pine nuts, toasted
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 4 portions
- 13089.9 kJ / 3116.6 kcal
- 113.7 g
- 350.2 g
- 124.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 28.6 g
- 61.4 g
- 4216.4 mg
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Warm sweet potato and chickpea salad
Sweet potato frittata with coriander chilli sauce
Curried couscous, carrot and chickpea salad
Spiced roasted cauliflower salad with minted yoghurt
Filo spinach slice
Steamed eggplant and ricotta lasagne
Chilli chutney quesadillas
Pumpkin and antipasto risoni salad
Salami, pea and corn fritters