Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean salmon and couscous parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ lemon, zest and juice, no white pith, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 garlic cloves
- 70 g spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 9 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp ground white pepper, plus extra to season
- 220 g couscous
- 4 fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each)
- 500 g warm water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2310.3 kJ / 550 kcal
- 40.8 g
- 43.1 g
- 22.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.2 g
- 3.9 g
- 982.4 mg
Chicken with spinach and almond pesto tagliatelle
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Chicken and pesto risoni
Prawn saganaki with feta
Turkey taco salad bowl
Superfood salmon salad
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Salmon, asparagus and potato salad
Balsamic salmon and zucchini noodles
Moroccan prawns with preserved lemon couscous
Gruyère salmon patties with salad
White fish and lemon risotto