Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced coriander prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g large raw prawns
- 20 g nigella seeds
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 30 sprigs fresh coriander (approx. 60 g), leaves, stalks and roots, cut into thirds (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- 20 g lemon juice
- 10 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 1 lemon, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 735.8 kJ / 175 kcal
- 20 g
- 3.1 g
- 8.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.1 g
- 4.3 g
- 618.5 mg
Chilli and garlic prawns
Watermelon and salmon ceviche stack
Coconut fish curry
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Salmon with yoghurt dressing
Salmon kebabs with coriander chilli mayonnaise
Lamb tikka with spicy eggplant
Beetroot salad with raita dressing
Fish ambul thiyal (Sour fish curry)