Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gnocchi with Sausages and Steamed Spinach, Apricots with Honey and Walnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g apricots, fresh, halved (approx. 4)
- 20 g honey
- 20 g walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon thyme, leaves only
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 220 g raw sausages, skinned (approx. 4)
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g gnocchi
- per 1 portion
- 4682 kJ / 1119 kcal
- 44 g
- 88 g
- 66 g
Avocado Pesto Orecchiette
Low Carb Lasagne
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Coconut Rice with Asian-inspired Pork and Eggs
Red Cabbage and Chicken Salad
Gnocchi Carbonara with Peas
Salmon and Potato Bake with Dill
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Curry and Coconut Risotto
Chicken Strips with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Basmati Rice