Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gnocchi with Sausages and Steamed Spinach, Apricots with Honey and Walnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g apricots, fresh, halved (approx. 4)
- 20 g honey
- 20 g walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon thyme, leaves only
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 220 g raw sausages, skinned (approx. 4)
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g gnocchi
- per 1 portion
- 4682 kJ / 1119 kcal
- 44 g
- 88 g
- 66 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Petits Pois and Pancetta Risotto