Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Goodness Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, zest only
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bird's eye chilli, fresh
- 1 shallot, cut in pieces
- 350 g water
- 70 g kale, tough stems removed, cut in pieces
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 50 g sunflower seeds, soaked for 1 hour, then drained
- ½ cucumber
- 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 avocado, skin and stone removed
- 1 - 1 ½ Tbsp miso paste, to taste
- ½ orange, juice only
- per 1 portion
- 1014 kJ / 241 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 5.8 g
- 20 g
- 6.6 g
Broccoli and stilton soup
Creamy Courgette Soup
Pea and Mint Soup (TM5)
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Sweet Potato Soup with Star Anise
Carrot, Orange and Ginger Soup
Curried Carrot And Ginger Soup
Celeriac and Apple Soup
Almond Cauliflower Cream Soup with Herb Oil and Crispy Flatbread
Aubergine and Almond Dip
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Vegetable and Almond Soup