Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 175 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g icing sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 3 egg yolks, from medium eggs, 1 beaten
- 130 g lemon juice
- 200 g caster sugar
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced
- 5 lemons, finely grated zest only
- 4 medium eggs
- 6 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- per 1 slice
- 2608 kJ / 623 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 50.3 g
- 42.8 g
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
Choux Bites with Tarragon Chicken Salad
Palmiers Two Ways
Lemon meringue tart
Lemon Meringue Pie
Salted Caramel Chocolate Tartlets
Baked Peaches with Meringue Topping
Raspberry and Vanilla Éclairs