Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rosemary and bacon stuffed onions
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1450 g water
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 6 brown onions (approx. 120 g each), peeled, leaving root end intact and trimmed to sit flat
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 80 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 40 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 20 g crusty bread, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- olive oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 825.7 kJ / 196.5 kcal
- 9.2 g
- 3 g
- 16.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.6 g
- 0.8 g
- 591 mg
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Creamy sun-dried tomato dip
Chicken à la king
Chicken liver pâté
Chicken with sparkling wine cream sauce
1h 5 min
Chilli lime sauce
Chilli creamed corn
Prawn and saffron risotto
Seafood con arroz