Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teriyaki salmon bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 100 g soy sauce
- 120 g rice wine
- 50 g rice malt syrup
- 4 fresh boneless salmon fillets (approx. 180 g each)
- 1000 g water
- 100 g wild rice (see Tip)
- 200 g brown rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g frozen edamame beans
- 1 - 2 avocados, flesh only, cut into thin slices
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices on the diagonal
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 nori sheet, cut into very thin strips (optional)
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3722.3 kJ / 886.3 kcal
- 51.6 g
- 68.3 g
- 43.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.7 g
- 8.2 g
- 2271.7 mg
Mango salmon bowl
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Black rice bowl with chicken and mushroom (gut health)
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Superfood salmon salad
Miso salmon broth
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Prawn and pork pops with turmeric lime sauce
Coconut turmeric fish curry
Tuna poke bowl
Miso fish with Asian greens