Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked chocolate ricotta with blueberries and cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- butter, for greasing moulds
- 30 g white sugar, plus 2 tsp extra for coating moulds
- 70 g dark chocolate chips
- 250 g smooth ricotta cheese, drained
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream, plus extra whipped cream to serve
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1531.7 kJ / 366.1 kcal
- 12.9 g
- 20.4 g
- 26.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.1 g
- 2 g
- 109.5 mg
Chicken and pesto risoni
White chocolate and raspberry self-saucing pudding
Pumpkin and antipasto risoni salad
Savoiardi with mango and passionfruit
Orange and passionfruit Eton mess
Ricotta fruit tart
Summer fruits in mulled cider syrup
Little pots of chocolate créme