Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Dim Sum 'Shao Mai'
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g carrot
Shao Mai Dough
- 50 g water
- 180 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 300 g pork belly meat, boneless, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 15 - 20 g fresh mushrooms (e.g. shiitake, button, chanterelle)
- 5 - 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm) (optional)
- 270 g peeled, raw prawns, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp light sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp cornflour
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- plain flour, for dusting
- 500 g water
- per 1 piece
- 240 kJ / 57 kcal
- 3 g
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 0.2 g
Golden Pillow (Big Bun With Nyonya Curry Chicken Filling)
Mexican Spare Ribs
Char Siu Pastries
Inti Kelapa (Sweet Coconut Filling)
Pajeon (Savoury Seafood Pancake)
Clotted Cream and Strawberry Ice Cream
Kuih Bingka Ubi (Baked Tapioca Cake)
Clams with Garlic Sauce
Kuih Bangkit (Melt-in-Mouth Coconut Cookies)
Tom Yum Paste