Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, sliced (5 mm)
- 30 g soy sauce
- 25 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 2 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 8 cashew nuts
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, cut in pieces
- 250 g dashi stock, cold
- 15 g mirin
- 2 medium eggs
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1000 g water, plus extra hot water for soaking
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- per 1 portion
- 103.5 kJ / 24.8 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 1 g
- 1.2 g
- 0.2 g
Kasutera (Castella) Honey Cake
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Kuih ketayap (crêpes with sweet coconut filling)
Stewed Pork Belly With Rose Wine
Summer seafood soup
Chilli Vinegar Pork Trotter Stew
Squid with Ginger and Soy
Braised Chicken with Chestnuts
Vinegar Pork Knuckle
Chawan Mushi (Japanese Savoury Egg Custard)