Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Russian beetroot salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g pickled cucumber, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 150 g carrots, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 350 g raw beetroot, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 500 g water
- 250 g potatoes, cut into small pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 100 g sauerkraut (optional)
- 50 g spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- 60 g oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 583 kJ / 139 kcal
- 3 g
- 13 g
- 8 g
- 3.3 g
Sweet potato and grain salad
Brussels sprouts and buckwheat winter salad
Artichoke and bean ragout
Goat's cheese flans with yoghurt sauce and leeks
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa
Savoury stuffed pumpkin
1h 25 min
Bread and tomato soup, rolled spinach omelette and steamed ratatouille vegetables
Israeli couscous salad