Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green quinoa breakfast bowl (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 bunch baby asparagus, trimmed
- 100 g frozen peas
- 80 g frozen edamame beans, defrosted and shelled (see Tips)
- 850 g water
- 80 g white quinoa
- 20 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 2 spring onions/shallots, shredded
- 4 eggs, poached (see Tips)
- 80 g soft feta
- 30 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp dukkah
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- micro herbs, to serve (optional)
- 1 lemon or lime, cut into cheeks to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1759.4 kJ / 418.9 kcal
- 21.3 g
- 18.2 g
- 27.1 g
- 8.6 g
Better-for-you banana pancakes
Colourful quinoa salad
Miso chicken noodle soup (gut health)
Soba noodle and tofu salad
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Sticky Sriracha tofu bowl
Banana tofu ice cream
Citrus quinoa salad with miso ginger dressing
Brussels sprouts pasta with hazelnut dressing
Salmon rice bowl (gut health)
Sweet potato and chickpea pizzas (Toddlers and beyond)